[Edit #2: I much prefer Laurelin's policy for dealing with trolls. Read it here.
It's a big moment for me: I got my first troll! And to make things perfect, the Cowardly Troll signed in as "anonymous". Oh, I'm beaming with pride.
This is true. Men are held to a higher standard. If he has two drinks and has sex with someone he wishes he didn't, he just has to take responsibility for it, but if a woman has two drinks, aggresively seduces a boys for sex and she regrets it in the morning, she can cry rape to absolve herself from any responsibility.
Isn't that just precious!
Dear Troll, I am going to believe that you do not have any knowledge concerning rape. I choose to believe this instead of believing that you are a vile person who enjoys torturing women. I will make my explanation as simple as possible so that you can understand.
1) Because of the number of rapes committed, and because the majority of women know their rapists, all women have to live in fear of rape.
2) Men rape women in obscenely (obscene = disgusting) high numbers. Men do not have to live in fear of rape. These facts mean that men enjoy privilege with sex. Privilege means you receive benefits you didn't earn and/or don't deserve. Your privilege in sex means that because women live in fear of rape, you can exert pressure (whining, threats, battery) and get a woman to have sex with you when she doesn't want to.
3) Having sex with someone who doesn't want to have sex = rape.
4) To avoid raping a woman, you must obtain her consent before having sex with her.
5) A drunk person is not capable of giving consent.
6) If you don't want to be a rapist, don't have sex with women who are drunk. Also avoid sex with women who are unconscious.
Stop engaging in trollish behavior. The number of false rape accusations is very low. The number of rapes that go unreported is very high. If the only way you can have "sex" is by getting women drunk, then you are a rapist.
Empathy means being able to imagine how someone else feels. It's "putting yourself in their shoes". Try to imagine yourself being raped by a man. Imagine how you would feel, and the impact it would have on your life. After this exercise, try to apply what you've learned to how women must live.
If you are incapable of generating any empathy, please seek treatment as there is something seriously wrong with you.
You have all the privilege, and yet you choose to blame women, who have none. If you weren't so afraid, you would have left a name. I really hope you get help, because you desperately need it.